Friday, September 11, 2009




[H/T Girlontheright]

UPDATE: In honor of 9/11 and it's stark and necessary reminder that evil exists and must be fought until our dying breaths, I'm adding a video presentation I put together a while ago that presents many different faces of evil. I deliberately chose not to include footage of 9/11 in this piece. I'm not sure why, maybe it's too sacred. But this video nevertheless seems appropriate to share it on a day for reflection on all that we hold dear, all that we must preserve, and all that must be fought, to the death if necessary. It's set to the tune of Mad World by Gary Jules, a particularly haunting and beautiful song. I was perhaps trying to do to much with this so my apologies if it moves too fast. Also the resolution seems to be a bit worse for wear from the youtube conversion and the font size is a little small if you don't full screen it.

God bless. God bless America.

No comments: