Monday, November 3, 2008

Ain't said much lately

Haven't blogged much lately. What's to write? Everyone's got it covered. Barry planning to take down the coal industry is just more of the same--and by same I mean "crazy."

It's too close to call. I've said many times that I refuse to believe polls because they are dishonest and designed to depress, and they've worked. A lot of conservatives are depressed and fearful--and the race is too close to call. So why the depression?

Barry may well win tomorrow and have a supermajority of Dems behind him come January. But I'm not going to have to look at myself in the mirror and say I did nothing. Tomorrow, I'll be at my local GOP headquarters, volunteering.

If by some miracle somebody I don't know stumbles across this blog and leans right: do something. Get out there. Volunteer, talk to your neighbors. This election will be based on turnout and nothing else. Turn out.

No comments: