Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Defeating Darwinism in Two Easy Steps

There are two fundamental problems for Darwinists, and I just can't think of a feasible workaround.

1. Darwinian evolutionary theory cannot account for the origin of life. Richard Dawkins freely admits this in the movie Expelled.

2. Darwinian evolutionary theory is not supported by the fossil record. The late great Havard Paleontologist Stephen J. Gould referred to this as his discipline's trade secret.

Um, why is this theory so popular again?

"I have this elegant, grand unified theory that explains how life began and how it got to its present state, and oh, by the way, I can neither explain how life began or refer to the most primary source evidence that should support my theory. But take it from me: my theory is "science" and all who disagree with me are "dogmatists." Because I said so. Don't question me! Can't you see I have a PhD????"

Of course some Darwinists say that they've never claimed that their theory explains how life began, only how it mutated after it got here. Codswallop. The movers and shakers in the Darwinist community are quite happy to let the battle lines be drawn by the media and in their own writings between "Science" and "Religion" in a winner-take-all war for ownership of the total theory of life--including how it began. Richard Dawkins talks of the overwhelming evidence for Darwinism that caused him to forever abandon any faith in God. Why would he do that if he didn't believe this "overwhemingly" proven theory could account for the beginning of life? Darwinists talk of life from "pre-biotic soups" with self-granted authority. Clearly they believe that the origin of life lies within naturalistic means (though they have no logical reason to believe so), and that, given just a few more discoveries around the corner, they will finally be able to prove their theory and forever vanquish their dreaded foe, Religion.

No comments: