Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Well, that settles that , then

The Dems choose Obama.

I was born in 1971. Obama was born in 1961. I am no spring chicken, but at 37, something just seems wrong to me about electing someone who is only 10 years older than me (even if that someone weren't as problematic as Obama). Maybe I'm just in denial, but it seems that the presidential candidates should all be more than 10 years my senior for at least the next two elections.

My back hurts.

Seriously, the democrats have said that between a kid who hasn't even served a full term in the Senate (the indictment against Edwards last time around, BTW), and someone who could make a quasi-credible argument that she's had at least SOME political experience in the last two decades, they've chosen the former. There is no logical reason why McCain shouldn't pick this guy apart. Although in recent years, Republicans have shown an uncanny ability to sabotage their own success (Mark Foley, George Allen, Jack Abramoff)...

No comments: